Alice in Wonderland

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"

Lewis Carroll

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Which do you like best??

Often times when I am writing I try to think about what the reader would like best. Would they prefer a slower story line with more descriptions or a fast paced character driven plot? While I try to balance the two the best that I can, it seems that my characters become demanding and begin driving the plot at a faster pace. In terms of character development do you think that it happens best when you go slow and descriptive or fast and driven? Or does it matter to you? I know that ever writer has a specific style that they become comfortable with and then known for. As a reader do you also have a particular style that you prefer?

These are the questions that keep me up at night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment