Alice in Wonderland

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"

Lewis Carroll

Friday, April 8, 2016

Follow Your Dreams

It's funny the places that you find inspiration. Today, as I'm watching a student business plan competition, I'm amazed that there are so few contestants. I am a believer in aiming for the stars and following your own path and it's very upsetting that so many kids these days do not believe in themselves. Big or small, no dream is too little to put your heart into.

Never underestimate how bright your light shines, because even when you are feeling your dimmest, somewhere you are somebody's star!

No comments:

Post a Comment