Alice in Wonderland

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"

Lewis Carroll

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Upcoming Fun...

Phew, these past few months have been a whirlwind of activity and new beginnings. It's been a fantastic experience working with Marfa House Publishing and Boquillas' Window Graphic Design. One that I am eternally grateful for... but one that has been keeping me pretty busy :)

Now that things have begun to settle down a little, I think that it's time to have a little fun. In the upcoming weeks we will be hosting some amazing Author and Artist Spotlights as well as having some pretty kick ass giveaways. I hope that you are just as excited as I am about that.

Note - If you are an author or artist that would like to have your work featured in a free promotional blog and social media spotlight, please email me at krystalgeorgewrites@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment